Basically the Liebster Award isn’t an award it’s more of an appreciation between fellow bloggers. There are no judges and no one actually wins. Someone nominates you for the award; you accept it and then pass it along. A lovely way to appreciate fellow bloggers. I was tagged by Unique Young Mum
The rules are as follows:
List 11 facts about yourself.nswer the 11 questions given to you.
Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Choose 5 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
Unique Young Mum asked me the following questions:
1. Why did you start blogging? I love reading blogs of all types and I have loved writing for as long as I can remember so I thought I’d jump on the blogging band wagon and give it a go!
2. What’s your favourite fizzy drink? I didn’t even have to think here. Its dandelion and burdock always has been and always will be.
3. Favourite holiday destination? It has to be Disneyland Paris – it really is as magical and as fun as what it looks like on the adverts.
4. What’s your favourite chocolate bar? Mmmm it has to be Turkish delight without hesitation. *drool*
5. What’s your favourite Disney movie? Possibly the toughest question I have ever been asked in my life. I adore all things Disney. It’s a toss-up between Robin Hood and The Little Mermaid. I’m sorry but I just can’t choose *dramatic pose*
6. What’s the best thing you can cook? I love cooking at the moment it’s a part of my new frugal living thing. The favourite in our house at the moment is a dish called Nasi Goreng.
7. Which 5 celebrities would you invite to your dream dinner party? Argh! I’m absolutely hopeless with celebs! I’m really not in touch the celeb world at all. Here goes: Gerard Butler (obv reasons), J K Rowling (adore her), Trevor McDonald (complete DUDE!), Dynamo – the magician (perfect entertainment!) and Gok (because I adore him and for shits and giggles!)
8. What’s your bad habits? Swearing, biting my nails and picking my nose (I am TOTES joking about that last one – honest!)
9. Favourite word? Onomatopoeia – oh yeah baby!
10. If you had to dress up as a Disney Character who would you be and why? Obvs I’d be a Disney Princess. Cinderella would be my choice because her frock and shoes were AMAZE.
11. What’s your biggest fear? Losing my son.
And now for 11 facts about me:
1. I have an irrational fear of ketchup – the sight and smell of it makes me VOM literally.
2. I had a poem published in a children’s poetry book when I was 11
3. I’ve suffered with endometriosis since I was 16
4. I’m actually allergic to my two favourite things – chocolate and coffee. I still eat/drink them though because I’m DEDICATED.
5. Apart from the birth of my son the most amazing experience I’ve had was at the Valley of the Kings in Egypt.
6. I called my cat Phoebe Dave (she’s a she) because I wanted a tom cat.
7. I’ve had 3 surnames White, O’Connor and now Lewis but only been married once.
8. 12 operations in 7 years all for the same thing.
9. I had an imaginary rabbit friend when I was a kid
10. My party trick is wiggling my ears
11. I once auditioned to be on Hollyoaks but at the second audition I sacked it off and went out with my friends
So I thank you Unique Young Mum for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I now nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster Award.
2. The Whimsical Wife from Daisies and Pie
3. Donna from Redhead and Baby Led
4. Becky from Raising Harry Mason
5. Emma from Dirty Little Whispers
Here are my 11 questions for you:
1. What is your favourite childhood memory?
2. What animal would you be and why?
3. Where would your dream holiday be?
4. Who are the 10 people you would take on a desert island?
5. If you were given 1million pounds, what would you spend it on?
6. What's your favourite colour and why?
7. What's your all time favourite song and why?
8. What song best describes you?
9. If you were told you only had one day left how would you spend it?
10. If you had to pick between Spiderman and Batman who would it be and why?
11. If you could choose your own Christian name, what would it be and why?